CV boot replacement service.

Had my Altima serviced recently to replace the CV boots. About a week and a half later a bolt holding one of the brake calipers came loose or fell out. Would that have had to be removed for that CV boot service to be performed? Of course they are attempting to charge me to replace the bolt. I suspect they didn't replace or tighten on the initial service.

Mary,

Reply to
goodsheperd