Ding King/Pop A Dent

I've seen "DING KING" & "POP A DENT"

Reply to
shay

I've seen "DING KING" & "POP A DENT" advertised on tv. Do any of these products really take out a ding/dent in your car? Would like to know before I purchase one.

Reply to
shay

Save your money, there was an expose on local Orlando TV a few months ago. Totally useless, unless it's a dent you can pop out with your finger........!

products really take out a ding/dent in your car? Would like to know before I purchase one.

Reply to
out there

Good Housekeeping Magazine gave the "Ding King" a thumbs up in it's review of "As Seen on TV" products. It will lift small circular "dents" with repeated cycles (yes, I tried it) but it is not a substitute for professional "paintless dent repair" where the body work guys/gals use different sized wheels and rollers from the inside of the panel.

products really take out a ding/dent in your car? Would like to know before I purchase one.

Reply to
MTI

A local TV station in Orlando also did a test on this thing, and it was a failure,...save your money.

Reply to
toyfan