Door is closed, lock is stuck, and will not open.

I have a '93 Altima. The door is locked closed and will not open. Any idea how I can get the door open to work on it?

I managed to get part of the door panel off, but could not get enough room to work in. Everything I could see appeared to be working correctly - so I assume there is a problem with the lock mechanism.

Thanks, in advance.

Reply to
kesmon

I would call a tow truck and specify a locked door. Most drivers carry a 'slim jim' or other tool to unlock the doors from the outside.

Some CAA or AAA techs carry them too.

Mike

kesm>

Reply to
Mike Romain

The same thing just happend to me (1/15/2004) ..... Nissan Sucks ... Altima 93

Reply to
CarForger