FREE Haynes Manual

I recently got rid of my '95 altima, but still have the haynes manual. It is for the 1993 to 2001 model years.

If anyone wants it (would rather mail to ontario or at least to canada) I'll mail it to you for free. E-mail me at the provided address and I'll ship it out.

Reply to
bucksatan

Yea i'm interested, but i'm in the u.s. e-mail me snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com to set up arrangements

Reply to
Michael Gonzalez

I am interested as well. But I am in the U.S. as well too. If the manual is still available, please email me to setup arrangements

bucksatan wrote:

Reply to
flash2021

Hi! i would love to recieve the manual.i have an 1994 altima.having problems with it idleing rough,sputtering out and not starting.if you havent given it out already,i would greatly appreciate it.i live in London,Ont.please e-mail me and i'll send you my address. thank you, Steve.

Reply to
staylor698

The manual is now gone.

S. Taylor, check your distributor. Having the O-rings fail on them is a common problem at that age, and oil leaks in an keeps it from running. If you feel fresh oil around the boot of the distributor it might be time for a new one.

Reply to
bucksatan

You don;t necessarily have to get a new distributor. Clean it out with ELECTRONICS cleaner and get a new o-ring seal from a Nissan Dealer (about $4). This will make the car run like new. Plugs and wires are always a goood thing in one with this kind opf mileage. I did it to my '95 and get 34mpg highway miles!!!

Reply to
WTF