good price on 2.5 S in Atlanta area? (or anywhere I guess)

I've been negotiating with some car dealerships in the Atlanta area. So far, the best price I've gotten on a new 2005 2.5S is 20,000. The options include convenience package, ABS and floor mats. Did anyone get a better price than this for a similarly equipped 2.5 S? Can anyone recommend an Atlanta area dealer that gave them a good price? In thinking about it though, I'd probably go anywhere within a day's drive for the right price!

Reply to
Jonathan