Heater controls problem...

Hi

I have a 93 Altima. The heater controls stopped working; stays on defrost all the time. I have replaced the actuator near the glove box as it had 2 cogs missing inside and it broke the plastic connector to the flaps. Even after replacing this piece (it was used), the flaps will not move. is there another actuator up in the dash which controls this one? If so, does anyone have instructions about how to get to it to replace it? If not, are there any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Red

Reply to
Red