How to replace a Fans Speed Resistor Module on 94 Altima?

Does anyone have some simple instructions (or a link to some instructions) on how to replace the Fan Speed Resistor Module on a 1994 Altima. I've only got HIGH on my heating fan so I need to replace this module.

Can anyone help??

Thanks, Brian

Reply to
cartcanuck

Hi Brian.

I think it is located behind the glove box on an Altima (at least on the 2K it is).

Remco

Reply to
Remco