Knocking Noise

I have a 2003 Nissan Altima SE. I recently had new struts installed in the front because they were defective. I was told that everything is fine including the mount, however when I am driving at times I hear a knocking noise occur in the front passenger side. My mechanic said nothing is wrong, if a tire is at its correct pressure, you will hear outside noise, however it sounds like a knocking noise and only happens on the right side. Does anyone have any clue what it could be?

Reply to
shay