Leak

After having hood, headlight and fender repair done due to encounter with some truck re-tread, I am having a leak when it rains, from the blower area into passenger side front floor. Body shop says, they can't find the leak (they did try) but it's not their doing. Going to be fighting with insurance about it. Any suggestions on where it might leak from and how to fight with insurance company about it? After all, before the re-tread hit me and before the body work....it didn't leak!

Reply to
mattle