Nissan Altima 60K service

Hi, I bought a 98 Nissan Altima used car last year (46K miles). In 15 months I have put 23K miles and now I want to do the 60K tune up.

When I call the dealer in Champaign, IL. I was told that it would cost $665 to do the service (in addition to cost of replacement of parts, if necessary).

Is it normal for the tune up to cost so much ? What other things should I watch out for ?

Thanks, Jay

Reply to
Jay P

Hi,

My car is also scheduled for 60 k service and the dealer has given me a bill for

900 dollars. please advice if this is right thanks
Reply to
pal1

any chance you can post your bill up, so we can see what services were performed and what parts were changed? along with prices...

bill for 900 dollars. please advice if this is right

Reply to
Eric F