Nissan Altima 96 GXE - Where can i find the door knob sensor? Anyone?

I bought my car for about a year ago 2003, when my airbag light started blinking..that drives me crazy. Someone said to press the door knob sensor

5 - 7 times within 5 seconds...But could not figrured it out where it is located on my altima 96 GXE. Can anyone please describe to me where is the door knob sensor? Please?
Reply to
kissme63

I am not sure but I sure would like to know as well. My 1997 Altima also has a blinking Airbag light!

Reply to
AdroAltima

Lower right hand corner of the door jam. right above the side skirt where front and back door meet on the driver's side is the door sensor. Its covered in a rubber seal you can't miss it and if you can't find it ask a mechanic they won't charge u for that. GOOD LUCK! I just pushed mine in

5-7 times in five second and it worked. A big thanks for your info b/c that little light was driving me crazy too!
Reply to
AdroAltima