Nissan Altima Power steeering Pump Noise

I have 2000 Nissan Altima and power steering pump was very noisy specially when cold ,power steering fluid was clean (no any dirt or metal particals )I have replaced power steering pump for rebuilt unit and noise went away for about 3 weeks and now the noise is back,steering works fine ,but that noise is anoying . Could it be that I just had bad luck and got poorly rebuilt power steering pump and need to claim warantie and replace the pump again or is there any other possible cause of this problem ,car only has 79000 miles. Thanks in advance for any help finding the proper cause of this problem.

Reply to
system

What kind of noise does it make? Is the steering more sluggish when it's making the noise? Is the noise louder when you are trying to turn or when it's cold outside? It could be a number of things, maybe a loose belt, maybe the belt is glazed and you need some dressing on it, maybe another pulley is loose or another accessory is going out.

system wrote:

Reply to
fowdawgg