odometer and trip counter

I have a 99 altima se, and the odometer and the trip counter stoped. The speedometer stills works. I checked the revolution sensor and it was fine. Could you help. Thanks

Reply to
TODD H via CarKB.com

it has a bad speedometer head unit.

get it fixed soon or the resale value of the vehicle will be next to nothing.

When an odometer becomes inop, the vehicle falls into a category called TMU , TMU means true mileage unknown.

TMU vehicles ain't worth doo doo at resale time.

Reply to
NissTech