Oil in Spark plug wells

alright I got a bunch of oil coating a couple of my spark plug wells, all over the connectors and im wondering what the problem might be. The mechanic is saying the valve cover gasket is leaking but that wouldnt let oil past the plugs into the well would it? I would think more of a valve leak rather than the v c gasket? any advice>

Reply to
JasonMc

there are 2 gaskets, one that seal the outer edge of the valve cover and one that seals the spark plug holes

over the connectors and im wondering what the problem might be. The mechanic is saying the valve cover gasket is leaking but that wouldnt let oil past the plugs into the well would it? I would think more of a valve leak rather than the v c gasket? any advice>

Reply to
NissTech