On Oil Grade

On the 3.5 it state in the manual 5w-30. I recently read Mobil 1 Website and this spring they are going to starting supplying 0w-30. Would you think me switching to 0w-30 grade would cause any engine damage or oil usage on a new 3.5 with less than 30k. I been using the current 5w-30 syntheic. Like the perfomace befits i've read about the 0w-30 and like to use it. I know honda recomend it for their new cars.

Reply to
<jwillimas1981