PCV valve

Where is the PCV valve located in a 2005 Nissan Altima SE 3.5L

Nissan part dealer said under the valve cover. But I looked and could'nt find anything that look liked the part he gave me.

Search the web (Google) and no pic of location to be found.

HELP!

RDN

remove the top engine cover "that big black thing" .

look for a hose coming off the valve cover leading to the plenum, the pcv is that black thing held on with 2 screws

Reply to
NissTech