Programming remote alarm

I recently got a new remote for my 97 Altima LE alarm system. I'm getting a bad feeling about the level of customer serivce I'm recieving from my dealer, and wonder if anyone here knows the proceedure for programming it myself. The dealer wouldn't tell me, wanted to keep my car for the day and charge me for the priviledge. Can anyone help?

Reply to
Derrick Bostrom