Qu: rear power window died

Hi:

drivers side rear window will not roll up. I can hear the motor run when I push up or down.

all other power windows work fine.

any ideas what's most likely wrong?

I try to slide the back window up (with my hands) to see if it will stay in place but it

won't.

thanks

blyth

Reply to
BA

Seems like the glass could be disconnected(?). You're going to have to remove the inner door panel (not hard to do) to make sure. You'll have to put the window back into the channel then possibly rivet the window onto the riser (on my Mazda) it looks like a scissor that's connected to between the motor and the bottom of the glass and it works likes like the jack that came in the Altima to change a flat.

Good luck.

Reply to
D Nieves

The regulator is broken.

Reply to
Harry Balls

thanks for the reply harry

I just ordered a new regulator. bummer considering all that was broken was a little plastic piece used to hook once of the cables (the cable that rolls the window down).

any ideas on the easiest way to get the new one in. it seems like its gonna be a pain.

thanks

blyth

Reply to
BA