Radiator Fans WILL NOT turn off... What's the deal?

95 Nissan Altima GXE (manual) I am pretty clueless as to the problem with my car. I have to unplug my radiator fans everytime I stop or the fans will never turn off which subsequently drains my battery.

Does anyone have any ideas as to the source of this problem? I have tried pulling out each of the radiator fan relays as well as the AC realy and the fans keep spinning away. A mechanic friend said it could possible be the ECCS control module, but I don't even want to look to see how much that will cost. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks! Jeff

Reply to
deezballas

Mine stay on for a few minutes after every drive, but never enough to drain the battery...strange.

Reply to
dan.penton

This does sound like a ECCS module. Look up the price on it.

Reply to
Tom Dubon