Re: Looking at Altima 3.5 SE

so far all negative responses, I have a 03 3.5 5sp I love the car its awsume power classy style. I've had it for 6 months I've got 19" rims,AEM CAI, Oh the power passing up a hill what a breeze. The interior noise is not bad its not a Mercedes with an aluminum hood and trunk lid and alloy suspension part this car relativly light for all the cars in its class. This car is quick 0-60 5.9 sec If you really want to find out what true 3rd gen altima owners feel about there cars visit altimas.net Headers are next for my VQ Rocket!

Reply to
VQ~altima