Reclamation Title

I know a guy who fixes and sells vehicles that have been in accidents etc. . I have a chance to buy a 2004 Altima SL with fog lamps. The vehicle hit a deer. I plan to have the vehicle checked out by a mechanic. The vehicle looks great. He did install a slightly different grill and logo. He also installed a spoiler that matches the color scheme. The vehicle has around

2500 miles. He says the warranty is void because of the title. He wants $18,800 for it. It sounds like a good price, as the list price was slightly over 25K.

Does anyone have any experience with reclamation vehicles ??? What are your opinions regarding pluses and minuses of this type of vehicle including resale down the road.

thanks

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pyfferoen