ROGUE questions & 05 ALTIMA for Sale

I am thinking of either selling my 05 (white) 6 cylinder Altima ..sunroof,steering wheel controls for radio & cruise..to many features to mention but this car has 33000 miles & as in fantastic condition,,garage kept & waxed 2-3 times a yr..but does anyone have or know someone that has a ROGUE,,I hate buying 1st yr cars but I am love withe the rogue..would love to know how it handles and any pros or cons about the vehicle before I test drive it..

Reply to
john246

Rogue looks rogue to me.

Reply to