Seat problems with 01 Altima

My drivers seat is powered but will not move forward or backwards. It will move up/down and the back tilts electrically. Is there a separate fuse for the forward/backwards motor, if so where? Also I attempted to remove the seat so I could check the motor. I was able to remove 3 bolts, but I was unable to find the last bolt, holding the rear of the seat next to the center console. Is that bolt hidden under the carpet or the console have to be removed?

Thanks in advance Terry

Reply to
TC