small vibration from dashboard/window (98 Altima)

Hi,

My Altima (98, 56k miles) has a small vibration from passenger side dashboard/window when driving at 30-60 on a bit rough road.

Has anybody experienced same problem?

It's such a tiny vibration, but very annoying...

I tried to plug the space between dashboad and window flame(?) with a small & thick folded paper, but it didn't work very much. After spending hours on it, I found out that once I opened the console box, the noise were almost gone... Strange...

Anyway, I would like to know if anybody has similar problems and figured out how to fix it.

Thanks!

-chiaki

Reply to
Chiaki O.