Stripped retaining screw on rotor - help!

I tried to replace the rotor on my 97 Altima GXE, but I stripped the retaining Phillips screw. There is very little room to use a plier or a wrench, and the slot is shot - I was very careful but the screw was too soft... Does anyone have any suggestions to get the rotor out? (I've replaced plugs, wires, cap - except the rotor!) Thanks in advance!

Reply to
maxwell32_978