transmission problems due to wiring

My 94 Altima GLE shifts hard up to 25mph, and will not auto shift unless I lift my foot off the gas at 45, and 65mph. When a decelerate, the car jumps at 45mph when I 'm travelling fast. These problems started after my distributor, ecm computer and wires were replaced because car was stalling out. See"jens_altima" -similar problem. Could bad wiring cause these problems? Someone told me it could be pinched below the battery tray or engine. What do I do?Transmission was fine before this. Mechanics say my transmission is bad, but I think it's something else.

Reply to
jaydog2066