Tweaking the ride

I own an '03 Altima 2.5S, and I don't kid myself that this is a performance car. But I do a lot of driving and enjoy a spirirted ride. To date have only added a Stillen exhaust to help with the back end breathing and some performace/touring tires which lowered the car a little. I am looking to make the suspension a little tighter. Get rid of some of the wheel hop, and the body sway. Because of the exhaust (which I love) I really can't lower the car anymore. But I welcome any thoughts or suggestions to help.

Reply to
HeavyE