Value of a 2003 Altima *NEW*

I found a dealer in Canada with a brand new (20km) 3.5 SE with a manual transmission. I am not aware of any other options on the car. The dealer quote is $24, 488 + $175 + $299 + $935 (shipping). = $25,897 CDN$ before tax.

I am wondering at what price I should try to bid on. Is $23,000 too low? Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Frank

Reply to
Frank

US$1500 rebates going on right now.

Reply to
stupid_idiot

That doesn't help. The car is for sale in CANADA! Does anyone know what the dealer price is for this model?

Reply to
Frank

That's a good price. I bought an 03 last month which had everything (except not Automatic) including leather and moon roof for $28K CDN all in (except tax). If your price includes leather and moon roof options, it's a steal!

Ron.

Reply to
Ron

Hi I purchased a 2003 last month.

3.5 with leather, no s/r 24k before tax.

Your offer is good! Why not go for a 2005?

Would recommend the leather.

Reply to
justdog