'02 Maxima Strut Recommendation.

I have a '02 Maxima w/ a bad strut. I live in NYC, so the roads are less-than-perfect. Can anyone recommend aftermarket/performance struts before I buy the factory parts?

Thanks!

Reply to
BigPhan

Not sure if they are compatible or not, but I've got some Tokico Illumina 5-way adjustable (stiff to soft) struts on my '96 SE and they are fantastic. Check Tokico's site to see if they have Illumina's for your '02; they probably do.

Also, check here:

J. Johnson

I've had good results with KYB GR-2 from tirerack.com on the '97. They have held up for 40,000 miles and counting. Fronts are $102 each, rears are $62

Reply to
E Meyer