04 Maxima Power Seat STUCK

My 04 Maxima's power seat it totally stuck up and forward, even the seatback won't tilt. The fuse is fine but is drawing current though it continuously. The box under the front of the seat is warm, although not being used. When you put the fuse in and out you can hear relays click but not when pushing the buttons.

The warm box is white and says A/T W on it. I'm leaving the fuse out to prevent draining the battery. Service center closed until Monday.

Any ideas on how to get it back into action long enough I can get the seat into position so I can drive it!

snipped-for-privacy@despammed.com (this is a real address and I recommend the free service for use on the groups)

Reply to
Steve Ferguson