1991 Maxima Auto Air Conditioner Shuts Off intermitently

The Auto Air Conditioner in my 91 Maxima SE powers down after it's been on for a while. Sometimes if I shut the car off then restart it the power comes back on.

I've checked all of my local car recylers and no luck finding a used one.

Has anyone why heard of such a problem and knows of a fix? Where can I find a used one?

Thanks

Reply to
Dale C

sounds like you need a recharge. a used what?

Reply to
Brian

I am looking for a used "Auto Air Conditioner" module for my 91 Maxima because mine is shutting off by itself.

Reply to
Dale C