1995 SE Fog Lamp Assembly

I need to purchase a new Driver side Fog Lamp assembly for my vehicle. The local dealer indicated he would have to order it at a cost of $177.42. He told me the Nissan P/N is 26155.

Does anyone know if this part can be purchased through another source? Or if the fog light assembly on a 97 SE is interchangeable with the 95 SE fog lamp assembly?

Reply to
R King

Try a junkyard. 1. It's cheaper 2. They know the interchange options. Bob

95 SE Auto 89 SE Auto traded

vehicle. The

$177.42. He

source? Or