2000 GLE no keyless entry and interior lights.

Hello. Recently, my map light shorted and burned the lamp fuse in the fuse box. I replaced it and now none of the interior lights work (dome, map and step lights), my keyless entry system does not work (remote control and door switch) as well as the rear defroster and the garage opener (Homelink). Everything else seem to work fine (panel lights, AC, mirrors, windows, sunroof, seats, audio). I checked all the fuses in the interior fuse box and the one in the engine compartment, and everything seems fine. Could it be that a relay may have blown or something worse?

Any help is appreciated.

Sei

Reply to
Makkokun

how did you test them.

sounds like you have another blown fuse or 2

Reply to
NissTech

I pulled all of the fuses and checked them. They all seem to be OK, except for the "room lamp" fuse which was blown. I replaced but still no luck

Sei

Reply to
Makkokun

I had the same thing happen to my 01 SE last year, I was trying to change the bulb in the map light and it shorted out and the interior lights, keyless entry, and garage opener stopped working. I took it to the dealer as it was still under warranty and they said that they replaced a fuse, nothing more. So, keep looking at all the fuses and make sure they are all good.

Reply to
Jat