2000 I30 Questions

My 2000 I30 has around 70K and runs well except for a couple of things:

1) When I brake normally (not hard or anything), I feel a slight vibration just before the car stops. I don't feel the same vibration if I shift to neutral before braking. What is that?

2)Again while braking, I sometimes here a noise similar (not exactly the same) to the one that comes from cold or wet rotors. If I accelerate a bit from standstill and then brake harder then usual, I hear that noise as well. Is that rotors? Mine were cut a couple of thousand miles ago.

Reply to
Steve B.