2000 Max at 12% at CarMax

Hi,

As indicated, I'm at the verge of getting a new given the expensive repairs on my 91 GXE with about 370K kilometres

I was at CarMax in Baltimore yesterday. I was interested in a couple of 2000 models. The indicated they have a special program for newcommers in the US. The details are as follows:

-- Cost of car cannot be more than 15,000

-- Newcommer must be in the US for less than 6 months - which I still am

-- Interest rates is about 12%.

-- with at least 10% of total cost downpayment

I still want to get a max and have seen some around 14,000 (with about

60-70K miles) on their plot. The monthly payments will work out to about $350

Do you think this is a good option? And is CarMax a good dealer to buy from?

all the best - MN

Reply to
Noela
12%!!!!

Can I interest you in this great pyramid scheme????

That's robbery but I guess they know some pe> Hi,

Reply to
max

snipped-for-privacy@iname.com (Noela) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

It would be okay if they cut the interest rate in half to about 6%, jeeze

12% is more than my Credit Card...> Hi,
Reply to
Tom

Reply to