2000 max fuel door

Due to the fact their is no manual over ride if the button does not work. What is plan A and then plan B?

Reply to
Boots Crofoot

Have someone push the button while you gently pry open the door. Once it's open, spray your favorite lube on the hinges and all should be well. Had the same thing happen to me.

Reply to
Dan