2000 SE Power Window Motor Slowing Down

Group,

2000 Maxima SE 5sp

The power window motor on the front passenger side door has been gradually slowing down over the past few months (in both directions - it runs as if the window weighs a ton!).

Is there anything I can to to rehabilitate the motor, or should I start shopping for a new motor?

Reply to
Mad Max

Get a can of silicone spray and lube the rubber tracks around the window. If that doesn't loosen it up, then start shopping for a motor.

Reply to
E Meyer