2001 Maxima SE 5 speed

Hey all, I posted before about me selling my 2001 Maxima SE 5 speed, I just put it up on cars.com so if anyone is interested click the link below to see some pics and some more information about it. theres one at a local car lot with an asking price of 18k (which is crazy) I'm asking a lot lower than that and is about par for what others are asking (in my area anyway) but with less mileage. Any questions E-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@cox.net or my AIM screen name is Habibe99 Thanks, link is below

Dr Nick

I read a great article at Edmunds a while ago, "Confessions of a Car Salesman", I believe.

Used cars taken in for trade will usually garner the seller a price much less than actual value.

Used cars sold on a lot will usually garner a much higher price than actual value.

Used cars sold privately are usually sold at pretty close to their real value.

rtt

Richard Tomkins