2003 Maxima options

Hi,

I'm in the market for a replacement car, my 93 GXE died.

I'm lookin at 2003 GLE and SE. One of the cars I have looked at, a GLE has the navigation option. I know nothing about it. Anybody have any comments, does the system work well, is it something I would find useful, what monetary value should I attach to it. I'm kinda of the opinion "it's just another piece if high tech equipment that may breakdown and will proably be prohibitvely expensive to repair". As I understand the screen also incorporates the climate control display.

The car also has a 6 CD changer in the trunk, any comments on that option would be helpful, reliabilty, ease of use, etc.

Al Moodie.

Reply to
Al Moodie

I'm not certain on this, but I think Side Curtain Airbags were standard on the 2003 GLE, but may have been an option on the SE. Something you may consider during your "deliberations".

Bill G '91 SE Auto (for the time being)

182,000 miles
Reply to
Bill G