2005 Nissan Maxima

Has anyone else who purchase a 2005 Maxima noticed how the HID Headlight, and the Road lights are no longer as bright as they were in 2004, Have you noticed any other imperfections? Like the Interior carpeting, the fact that they said the Radio would ply Mp3?s and it doesn?t. Would like to hear from all 2005 Maxima Owners with any problems they have.

Reply to
jt732

Just got a new 05 Max SE last week, so far it's pretty amazing. I am replacing the stock grille for a Trenz custom grille which looks much cleaner, I think. So far I really like the car and I got a great deal on it too.

-L

Reply to
Tlevel5

In MHO the last really quality Maxima was the 98 built in Japan and under the

control of Nissan Japan. Then came the Goon Goan and the loss of control to a non Japan run company. Nissan has been on a down hill trend ever since. ===========

Reply to
View from Space

I'm getting people flashing their high beams at me thinking I have mine on.

Reply to
LenBum