87 maxima lost keys

I lost my keys yesterday. I got my spare and had copies made. Here is the problem ...It looks like my last spare is one of those red head valet keys ! So now the copies dont open the trunk.(the interior trunk reale is also broken) I called a lock smith and he said if I had the codes? he could make one?. He said try the glove box or owners book to see if any codes were listed. I checked and didnt see any.

any ideas on how to find the key codes? or what are my other option to fix this problem.

could the dealer get me replacement? how hard and expensive to replace the cylinder? etc.

thanks for the help

Reply to
john_k_green

Usually the dealer can make a key if you give them the car's VIN number. Give them a call and see if they can do it.

Reply to
E Meyer