87 Nissan stereo keeps cutting out

My stereo keps cutting in and out . I see in some other posts that the fuse may need to be moved a bit to get the connection to work again. where is this fuse they are talking about? in the fuse box under the dash or is it an inline thin on the steroe or EQ unit?

thanks

Reply to
john_k_green

The fusebox in the dash, but since you have fuses in two locations, I would fiddle with both of them anyway.

CD

Reply to
Codifus