"90 MAXIMA COOLING FAN SWITCH / SENSOR LOCATION

Hi. Could someone please tellme where the Radiator Cooling Fan Switch (or sensor) is located in a 1990 Maxima SOHC? Also, how many coolant temperature sensors are there? I know there is one that controls the temperature gauge, and there is another sensor mounted right next to it, is this the Radiator Cooling Fan Switch (or sensor)that I am asking about, or is it the Engine Temperature Sensor? Hayness shows the prior generation model and on that one there are 2 sensors located on the top and bottom of radiator.

Thank you,

Tony

Reply to
tony