91 Maxima GXE Speedometer

The speedometer is not working. I have no idea where location of cable is or is it electronic. if so, where do I find it?

Reply to
Russell

Wow

2 good ones in 2 days, what are the chances of that

remember there is no cable on the J30 series Maxima

Reply to
NissTech

ok..let me rephrase this. the speedometer is not functining at all. How do i get it to function again? What method(s) do i use? any help appreciated.

Reply to
Russell