93 maxima missing

I have a 93 max which started missing. I thought it was the plugs so I changed them but that did not help. I took it to the mechanic and he told me

2 injectors were bad. Are the injectors replaced per cylinder or is it a module? And can this be fixed without taking the car to the garage.

sam

What is the common definition of "missing"?

Reply to
Matthew Brooks

Per cylinder, or so I was told. Had two starting to go, one that had completely stopped; probably a matter of time before the other three started to act up. An indie shop did mine (all six (sigh)) using Nissan units, so someone else will have to tell you how easy they are to replace. Pricey little buggers, but the shop was adamant that aftermarket replacements aren't worth the time of day.

Reply to
nmore