93 Maxima SE Limited Slip Differential?

How do I identify whether my 93 Maxima SE (DOHC) has limited slip differential or not. I need to replace the CV axles.

Thanks!

Reply to
RJ
  1. Raise both front wheels up. Hand rotate one wheel fwd. The other side will rotate SAME direction.

  1. Kickdown: both wheels burn rubber.

  2. Code number; read FSM how...

Check

wiikinki

RJ wrote in news:03F7h.188$w% snipped-for-privacy@newsfe11.lga:

P.S. It's got an RE4F04V automatic transaxle

Reply to
rj

Should have. I seem to recall a torsen type LSD was a standard feature of the '93 SE. Mine had one, but it was a manual, however, I think that it was standard on both the Automatic and manual.

Reply to
Hazey

ALL 92-94 Maxima SEs came with LSD. I have as of yet to see a non-LSD one, and LSD is listed as standard equipment on the window sticker. RE4F04V is LSD the "V" stands for VLSD ________________________________________________________________ Please visit our websites:

for classic car suspension parts
for import control arms, motor mounts, and Nissan Maxima parts

Reply to
Justa