94 Maxima Securiy dash lite

When I lock the car after parking it the security light on the dash lights up. Using the key, if I unlock it it goes out. If I set in the car and lock it the security DOES NOT come on. Get out of the car l0ock it up and it comes on. Summary, I cannot secure the car when I leave it without the security light coming and staying on. Any help out there? Oh yes, I'vechecked trunk, hood, doors and all are closed. Thanks Stovebolt

Reply to
Stovebolt