95 Heated Seats

The switches and pilot lights for the heated seats on my 95 SE are between the seats and essentially covered up by the front of the center console lid/armrest. Has anyone tried to configure a pilot light that can be more easily seen, like in the cluster or around the radio area? If so, I'd appreciate a post. The factory set up is impossible to see. Because the user manual recommends that drivers make sure these switches are OFF when car is not being used(why?), it would be nice to see the pilot light and be reminded. TIA Bob

95 SE Auto 89 SE Auto traded
Reply to
BeeP

The "turn it off when not in use" disclaimer is there to protect against product liability suits. Just another layer of jargon to defend with, in the rare event that the heater causes a problem.

I'm glad the lights/controls aren't visible, because it gives passengers one less thing to screw around with.

If you have to ask for instructions on jerry-rigging an indicator light in the dash, you fall into the category of someone who does not need to be messing with this system. ;^)

JM

Reply to
JM

Reply to