95 Maxima exhaust repair

I need to replace my entire exhaust, including muffler and front pipe. Estimate is $1,200CDN from the dealer. Anyone know of a good online used parts dealer that can help me cut this cost in half?

Reply to
schwarzy

When you say "front pipe" which pipe are you referring to? I have some stock exhaust parts off my 97 that you can use....if they are the ones you need. I replaced my "Y" pipe with a new one from Budget it's stainless and is supposed to give you 10 extra HP, I have that available....the factory Y pipe that is... Bitsbucket

Reply to
Bitsbucket

I would agree with the Budget recommendation.

Not sure where you are in Canada but Budget is located in Burlington, ON. They do ship there products as a lot of your southern neighbors have them (especially nice with the $ conversion).

CW

Reply to
CW