'95 runs rough after ten minutes

I have a '95 with 148K miles that has all of a sudden started having an acceleration problem after the first ten minutes or so of driving. As I said, it starts and runs great for about ten minutes, then it's really rough during acceleration after coming to a stop...even slow accelerations. But when it gets to a constant speed and it doesn't matter what speed, it's runs normally again, nice and smooth. Fuel filter? Spark plugs and rubber gaskets around them? O2 sensors? Any help along with instructions on how to do it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks ahead of time. Ted snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net

Reply to
Ted